Life’s a journey, right? Sometimes the road is easy, and sometimes it can get a little bumpy! Regardless of the road you are on, there is joy to be found! Join me as I remind myself of the blessings that can be found in Faith, Family, Food, and Fun!
So who writes this blog anyway?
- I am a wife to my best friend. He’s put up with me for 26 years…bless him!
- I am the mother of three wonderful young men – one high schooler and two in college. They keep me on my toes, fill my world with so much love and joy, and at times, make my hair gray!
- My faith in the Lord is part of who I am, the biggest part, so you can expect to read about it in most of my posts.
- I love to cook and also dabble in the world of competitive cooking. I’ve had the opportunity to participate in some of the country’s biggest contests and cook offs.
- I’m content with the simple things in life like homemade applesauce and the smell of a simmering pot of soup.
- By choice, I don’t own a microwave. Some people wonder how in the world I make it by.
- I don’t have all the answers and am learning each day.